Roselawn Area Water and Wastewater Master Plan
American Structurepoint completed a preliminary engineering report for the NCRWSD to develop a master plan for providing water and wastewater service to the unincorporated community of Roselawn and surrounding areas. The study area encompassed approximately 15 square miles in the northeastern portion of the county. The master plan involved developing a conceptual phasing plan for providing water and wastewater service to the region based on input from County officials and anticipating the impacts of the proposed SR 10 expansion.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak