Rockville WWTP Phosphorus Removal Design
American Structurepoint provided engineering services to upgrade the Rockville WWTP to meet the new phosphorus discharge limits set by the EPA. The proposed project includes the design of a 20-foot-long by 15-foot-wide by 20-foot-high chemical storage building. Also, the project includes two 30-foot-long by 15-foot-wide by 15-foot-deep reinforced concrete tanks. The design of a 20-foot-long by 20-foot-wide by 15-foot-high blower building. American Structurepoint will also assist in the bidding process as well as the construction process.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak