River Run New Albany Family Waterpark
New Albany, Indiana
American Structurepoint provided complete design and engineering services to help the City develop this state-of-the-art, $8 million, aquatic center. Built for the whole family, the 6.5-acre waterpark includes vehicular parking, waterslides, a lazy river for floating on inner tubes, a steamboat water feature, splash zone for young children, and poolside decks. The project also required design for supporting structures, like a 4,950-sft bath house and a 1,230-sft pool mechanical building. Our staff provided a variety of services to make bring this vision to life, such as civil engineering and site design, land surveying, environmental services, structural engineering, and landscape architecture. The project was built on the site of the community’s vacant public pool, but now this revitalization effort has once again filled the area with sounds of children splashing and playing.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak