Rickenbacker Building No. 936
This building is a 936,000-sft speculative warehouse structure framed with load-bearing, precast concrete perimeter walls, structural steel tube columns, and steel joists and joist girders. Wind and seismic loads are resisted by a combination of concrete shear walls and steel-braced frames. This massive structure provides over 21 acres under its roof. Our structural engineering consultants delivered the design via a design-build process in collaboration with the owner, steel fabricator, architect, precast supplier, fire protection contractor, and MEP contractor.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak