Repair Roads and Site Access, Leestown VAMC
American Structurepoint designed this $3 million, 560,000-sft, repair of existing asphalt concrete roadway and parking lot areas for this medical campus. The project included replacement and repair of full-depth pavement in select locations, repair of sidewalks (61,000 sft), repair of curbs in select locations, replacement and installation of site lighting, widening of entrances to improve traffic flow, and restriping of all roadways and parking lots. The project included some additional landscaping in some locations, and upgrades to meet ADA requirements.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak