American Structurepoint provided site and civil design services for a new 20,034-sft industrial facility and associated infrastructure located within the Allpoints at Anson industrial development in Whitestown, Indiana. The new facility for the Rego-Fix Tool Corporation will be built on 4.23 acres at the northwest corner of Anson Boulevard and E CR 450 South. American Structurepoint prepared the site/permit construction plans for the proposed development. This included an existing conditions plan; demolition plan; engineered site plan; utility plan; erosion and sediment control plan; stormwater pollution prevention plan best management practice (BMP) design for stormwater quality; drainage computations; submittals for permits and approvals as required by the Town of Whitestown, Boone County, and IDEM for permits and approvals; and construction administration.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak