Regina Avenue Water Line Improvements
This project installed approximately 7,900 lft of 8-inch water line and approximately 6,050 lft of 6-inch water line to replace lines ranging in diameter from 2 to 8 inches at 14 project sites within the Regina Avenue Area of the Brookshire and South Hilltop neighborhoods, southwest of downtown Columbus. The improvements also replaced fire hydrants, transferred all service taps, and reestablished 10 branch water line connections located throughout the project area. Each of the project sites is located within an area that is more or less bounded by Eakin Road to the north, Briggs Road to the south, Eureka Avenue/Eureka Boulevard to the east, and Hague Avenue to the west.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak