This project included the master planning for a 1,000-acre business park, including individual site development plans for several million square feet of office/warehouse/distribution centers located on the northwest side of Indianapolis. Engineering services included detention/retention design, storm sewer design, sanitary sewer and lift station design, road and railroad design, as well as traffic impact studies and signal design.
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak