ODOT On-Call Construction Inspection Services
Various Districts, Ohio
District 7 Construction Inspection
As a subconsultant to DLZ, American Structurepoint is providing construction inspection at various locations.
HAM-IR275–37.77/ 38.95/39.40 – Hamilton County, Ohio
American Structurepoint performed construction administration and inspection that included wearing surface replacement and minor bridge rehabilitation on three pairs of bridge structures (L&R over Markley Road, L&R over Birney Lane, and L&R over US 52). Construction cost was $4.3 million.
District 11 Construction Inspection
As a subconsultant to Resource International, American Structurepoint is providing construction inspection at various locations via task order.
Construction Inspection (2010-6) – Various Locations Statewide, Ohio
American Structurepoint provided onsite inspection services for well over 45 miles of railroad track rehabilitation or reconstruction, including rail and tie replacement, ballast placement, tin installation, and railroad crossings. Some contracts included minor drainage improvements, miscellaneous bridge repairs, construction of a rail loop at a cargo dock. Project duties included daily coordination of project status with an onsite project manager, thorough inspection of completed construction, daily log recordings to keep track of progress on the project, installation of material quantities, and final report outlining the use and location of all ARRA stimulusfunded material throughout the projects.
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak