ODOT District 1 Campus Redevelopment
American Structurepoint provided structural and civil engineering services during the design phase for the ODOT District 1 Campus Redevelopment. The project consisted of multiple buildings spread over two sites on and adjacent to the current District 1 Headquarters in Lima, Ohio. Our staff worked closely with AEC and Moody Nolan to develop the program and building layout to meet the needs of ODOT and Allen County facilities. The project included a 16,000-sft District Garage, 19,200-sft County Garage, 6,000-sft salt barn, 2 unheated storage buildings with a gross square footage of 9,400, and interior renovations to the current County Garage.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak