Oak Hill Road over Pigeon Creek Bridge
This $8.2 million federal-aid project involved widening and reconstruction of a 3-mile section of Oak Hill Road from US 41 to Lynch Road. The 2-lane urban collector was widened to
3 lanes with adjacent bicycle lanes and sidewalks with curb ramps added along the corridor to improve pedestrian access.
New right- and left-turn lanes were added throughout the project at critical intersections. New curb and gutter with a new storm sewer drainage system was also constructed. Detailed maintenance-of-traffic plans were developed to maintain as many travel lanes as possible during construction. Utility relocation coordination and land acquisition were critical components of the project. Work elements also included field survey and environmental documentation and permitting. American Structurepoint managed right-of-way engineering and land acquisition services for 45 parcels in 3 months. This project also involved rehabilitating the existing bridge over Pigeon Creek. The raised median curb was removed from the bridge which allowed sidewalks and new pedestrian height railings to be installed on the outside copings of the bridge.
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak