Midwest WWTP Evaluation
Fort Wayne, Indiana
American Structurepoint evaluated the Midwest WWTP for Aqua Indiana to determine whether it can be re-rated to accept additional flow from the City of Fort Wayne. We confirmed what improvements and permit requirements are necessary to accommodate additional high strength, flows, and new requirements for phosphorous removal. Our team evaluated the plant and existing master plans and reports to prepare a capital improvement plan and report for the facility.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak