This project involved the design of a 48-unit independent-living complex with underground parking facilities. The project also required a new storm water lift station and realignment of two entrances, realignment of delivery and truck docking areas, and reconfiguration of storm water detention areas. The 209,720-sft independent living complex included a croquet field, bocce ball court, indoor pool, sanctuary, and bistro.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak