Lindberg Road over Celery Bog Bridge
West Lafayette, Indiana
This project consisted of the removal of existing Lindberg Road and the construction of a 30-span, 1,450 foot bridge over the Celery Bog. The bridge featured the construction of bridge railing on both sides of the bridge as well as handrail for the mutli-use path. The multi-use path contained two lookouts that overlooked the Celery Bog Nature Area. The project scope included the installation of a rapid flashing rectangular beacon as well as the reconstruction of pedestrian trails. The project began in November 2010 and was completed in December 2011.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak