Lawrenceburg Water and Sewer Master Planning
This project designed the master plan of the western portion of Lawrenceburg Township in order to provide adequate sewer service for future development. The team developed a WaterCAD model for the west half of Lawrenceburg to confirm known pressure and flow problems, proposed solutions to the problems and tested the solution with the model. The master planning effort involved evaluating existing sewer system capacity and consulting with the Lawrenceburg Municipal Development staff to ensure adequate sewer capacity for anticipated development in the Wolf Creek watershed. A hydraulic model of a portion of the existing sewer system was created using SewerCAD. A master plan report was developed, including alternatives for locations of new sewers, cost estimates for each alternative, and approximate time frames for construction to be completed.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak