INDOT Construction Inspection On-Call Contracts
Various Districts, Indiana
Over the last 12 years, American Structurepoint has held 11 multi-year on-call construction inspection services contracts with the Indiana Department of Transportation for a total contract amount in excess of $10 million. These contracts have included more than 35 assignments for the Seymour, Greenfield, LaPorte, Fort Wayne, and Vincennes Districts. Inspection services have been provided for as many as eight projects simultaneously. Projects have included rehabilitation, replacement, reconstruction, and new construction of bridges, roadways, interchanges, traffic signals, culverts, sidewalks, and trails. Construction costs have ranged from $500,000 to over $142 million.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak