Indiana Manufacturing Institute
West Lafayette, Indiana
American Structurepoint provided the engineering services necessary to prepare the site construction plans, required drainage computations, and utility plan coordination for the $50 million, 62,000-sft Indiana Manufacturing Institute in Phase III of the Purdue Research Park in West Lafayette, Indiana. Our specific services included schematic site design plan, demolition plan, final site design plan, grading and drainage plan, storm sewer plan, utility plan, erosion and sediment control plan, storm water pollution prevention plan, best management practice (BPM) design for storm water quality, site lighting/photometric plan, drainage computations, and required submittal for permits and approvals as required by the City of West Lafayette, Tippecanoe County, and IDEM. We also provided construction administration.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak