IMAX Theatre and Parking Garage for White River State Park
American Structurepoint provided structural engineering services for this two-phase, 380,000-sft garage to serve the IMAX Theater, the Indiana State Museum, and the Eiteljorg Museum. Phase I consisted of a 22,000 sft, 4-level IMAX Theater with attached lobby and a 200,000-sft, 500-car capacity, 2-story underground parking garage consisting of reinforced concrete walls, footings, and slabs, and precast concrete beams, double tees, and columns. Phase II included the museum structure itself, and support spaces such as retail areas, classrooms, restaurants and dining areas as well as a 204,000-sft addition to the underground garage. Also included is a two-level 175-foot span connector bridge over the White River State Park canal. Site development plans including site grading, drainage, demolition, and utility plans.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak