Illinois Street and 116th Street Reconstruction
American Structurepoint designed this fast-tracked roadway design project, including reconstruction of several existing urban roadways and design of approximately ¾ mile of new roadway. American Structurepoint was responsible for coordinating the design and construction of this municipal project with an adjacent private development and all adjacent property owners and affected utility companies. American Structurepoint was also responsible for the overall management of right-of-way engineering, appraisal, and right-of-way buying process, including coordinating meetings with City officials, appraisers, private developers, and affected land owners. American Structurepoint coordinated the design and construction of this municipal project with an adjacent private development and all adjacent property owners and affected utility companies.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak