Illiana Expressway P3 Design/Build
Lake County, Indiana
This project involves new construction for the Indiana portion of the Illiana expressway project that begins at I-65 about 3 miles north of the SR 2 interchange and extends generally westward for about 12 miles to the state line. The project also includes rehabilitation and added travel lanes of the portion of I-65 that stretches for almost 8 miles from the SR 2 interchange through the Illiana interchange to the US 231 interchange outside of Crown Point. American Structurepoint is providing technical procurement advisor services. as part of the HNTB team. We are also providing surveying services as well as heading the utility coordination and NEPA environmental services.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak