IDIQ A/E Services Selfridge Air National Guard Base
Selfridge Air National Guard, Michigan
American Structurepoint, as a subconsultant to Anderson, Eckstein, and Westrick, Inc. (AEW), was awarded this 5-year, $10-million IDIQ contract with the Selfridge Air National Guard. American Structurepoint is providing a variety of civil engineering and design services to support missions at Selfridge Air National Guard Base and other ANG/ARNG locations throughout the state of Michigan. This IDIQ contract is also available, at Selfridge's discretion, to other Department of Defense, Federal, and State agencies. Although there is no limit on task orders, the total awarded yearly cost cannot exceed $2 million in architecture, engineering, and consulting services.
This design build project shall renovate the Bldg. 69 lunch room, restrooms, and office area. This project shall include the renovation of architectural, mechanical, electrical, communications, and interior design systems. This project includes the demolition of the following: existing standing seam roofing and wood deck over transite roofing, existing wood trusses, all interior gyp board and stud walls, all windows in the exterior walls of Bldg. 69, all interior and exterior doors, portions of existing 8-inch concrete masonry wall areas to receive new doors, all electrical panels and devices, existing forklift battery charger to be relocated, all HVAC, all interior telecommunications, and all interior plumbing fixtures and piping back to piping under the existing concrete slab next to Room 1 (covered dock entrance to Bldg. 69).
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak