Hendricks County Jail Screening Facility
Debris from the jail was clogging pumps located at a pump station downstream. After review of various alternatives for removing the debris, an in-line automatic screening facility was selected. Design of the wastewater screening facility and 500 lft of sanitary sewer included preparation of construction drawings and specifications for the chosen alternative.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak