Hazel Dell Parkway
This fast-track project involved design of a 5.8-mile road construction project, including land acquisition, utility relocations, and construction inspection. The project consisted of a new four-lane, divided suburban parkway with multi-use recreational paths and landscaping.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak