Hamilton Heights Road Extension
American Structurepoint provided site and civil design services for several parking lot improvements for the Hamilton Heights School Corporation in Hamilton County, Indiana. The proposed project is located south of Arcadia, Indiana on the west side of SR 19, and consisted of widening the north curb cut of the Hamilton Heights Primary School, reconfiguring the student drop-off pavement at Hamilton Heights Primary School, replacing the existing pavement at the bus maintenance facility and the replacement/addition of four motorized arm gates at the Hamilton Heights Elementary School, Primary School, and High School. Our civil and site design services included site development plans, grading and drainage plan; utility plan, erosion and sediment control plan, stormwater pollution prevention plan, drainage computations, required submittals for permits and approvals from appropriate agencies, and construction administration.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak