Green River Road - Kansas Road to Boonville-New Harmony Road
The project is located in Center and Scott Townships in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. The roadway is an existing two-lane roadway starting approximately 900 feet north of the intersection of Green River Road and Kansas Road and ends approximately 800 feet north of Boonville-New Harmony Road. The need for this project is to improve traffic operation and capacity along Green River Road Corridor and at the intersection with Boonville-New Harmony Road. The increase in traffic is likely attributed to the proximity to I-69, which will eventually provide connectivity between Evansville and Indianapolis.
The project is also an extension of five previous Green River Road widening projects beginning at Lynch Road. The purpose of this project is to replace the existing two-lane by introducing a two-way left-turn lane, and accommodate increased traffic volume, and also reduce crashes. Moreover, it provides a safer environment for pedestrians and cyclists by providing a sidewalk and bike lanes to implement Complete Street Design. The existing roadway will be replaced with a three-lane section consisting of one lane in each direction plus a two-way, left-turn lane.
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak