Gibson County Coal South Facility Package Wastewater Plant
American Structurepoint is assisting Gibson County Coal with constructing a domestic wastewater treatment plant for their new South Mine facility. The design work included evaluation of design capacity and evaluation of existing equipment of an existing package plant purchased by Gibson Coal, permitting, siting, grading, piping, conveying flow with a low pressure system, grit settling, aeration, disinfection, post aeration, and chemical phosphorus removal. Our scope also included assistance during construction and start-up for the package wastewater treatment system. The project required significant coordination with IDEM, including preparation of an anti-degradation demonstration. We then applied for the NPDES permit modification from IDEM, prepared the contract documents, and provided a final opinion of probable construction cost.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak