GetGo Café and Market
American Structurepoint provided civil engineering, site design, land survey, and environmental services for multiple GetGo Café and Market convenience stores/fuel stations in Marion, Boone, and Hamilton counties in Indiana. Our civil engineers provided site plans, grading and drainage plans, utility plans, erosion and sediment control plans, stormwater pollution prevention plans, drainage computations and stormwater detention designs, acquired application permits and approvals from the appropriate agencies and jurisdictions, and provided construction administration. A location in Carmel, Indiana, also included the design of a 120,000-sft Market District grocery store on a 12.4-acre site, along with an associated parking lot to accommodate approximately 876 vehicles. Our survey services included platting and ALTA/NSPS and topographic surveys.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak