Federal Express Traffic Analysis
Transportation consultants from American Structurepoint completed a study of the traffic flow in the immediate vicinity of the Indianapolis hub-sorting center. Recommendations were made as to the flow in and out of their employee parking lot, including recommended spot improvements to the street system to improve access and reduce delays to the hub. Our firm also completed an internal study of the movement of packages within the sorting facility. The study included recommendations concerning the parking of equipment, suggested routing within the facility, shuttle bus drop-offs, and restriping of drive lanes.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak