Delaware County, Ohio
Evans Farm is a 1,000-acre, mixed-use development project in Orange/Berlin Township, Delaware County. The neo-traditional design promotes a walkable neighborhood and contains a range of housing types, community centers, retail, commercial, and public open spaces all connected through a network of streets, sidewalks, and bike paths. American Structurepoint’s responsibilities include surveying, wetland/stream delineations and permitting, phase I environmental assessment (ESA), traffic impact study, sanitary sewer capacity study, stormwater management study, rezoning, development plans and construction documents/permitting.
American Structurepoint was responsible for the project sewer study to identify sewer sheds, identification of remaining capacities in coordination with the Delaware County Regional Sewer District and sewer tie-in locations. Upon completion of the sewer study, American Structurepoint was responsible for sanitary sewer construction documents and permitting. The project is currently in Section 1 of 12.
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak