Essex Magnet Wire Plant
The scope of work for this plant design and engineering project included architectural, structural, civil/site, and survey for a 73,000-sft heavy industrial facility that manufactures magnet wire. The building is located on a 45-acre site. Project features include four one-ton cranes, one five-ton overhead crane, deep equipment foundations, pits and trenches, and five levels of catwalks contained in a 65-foot high bay.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak