Eskenazi Health Traffic Analysis
American Structurepoint provided traffic engineering services for this $750 million healthcare campus to determine how the traffic generated by the proposed new campus west of the IU/IUPUI Medical Campus and east of the Roudebush VA Hospital Campus will impact the traffic operations of the existing adjacent roadway corridors of 10th Street and Michigan Street. Traffic count data was taken at five intersections in the transportation study area, and a trip distribution analysis was performed to determine the origins and destinations of the generated traffic.
Our engineering firm also performed intersection operation analyses at the proposed new accesses to/from the hospital campus along 10th Street, Michigan Street, and New York Street, in addition to the existing adjacent intersections in the vicinity of the proposed new access. Three master plan alternatives were evaluated/analyzed, and the geometric features were determined for presentation to the hospital and the city of Indianapolis. Recommendations were made for internal circulation and traffic flow within the hospital campus. A traffic impact study was submitted at the completion of the analysis.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak