Dennison Avenue Apartment Buildings
American Structurepoint provided land surveying services and full civil/site engineering for a 54-unit apartment building and for 16 for-sale units. We provided the variance site compliance plan, storm sewer and grading plan, and private water and sanitary sewer service plan, and were involved in the construction administration phases of the project. Our team also coordinated extensively with the City to protect the existing 84-inch combined sewer tunnel that traverses the property from east to west and worked closely with Columbia Gas.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak