Diebold Road Redwood Multi-Family Development
Fort Wayne, Indiana
American Structurepoint has provided Redwood with civil engineering services, site due diligence, and site design for nearly 40 multi-family projects across 38 cities in Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio, and South Carolina. Each site has varied in size from 10 acres to 70 acres, and each complex consists of 60 units to 340 units. American Structurepoint’s Civil Engineering Group has identified potential sites; quickly produced site plans to review possible layouts and unit counts; assisted with rezoning and annexation processes; prepared construction plans; and provided site permitting services. To date, American Structurepoint has prepared construction plans for over 2,800 units.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak