Dan Jones Road and CR 200 South Roundabout
This $1 million LPA project involved designing a dual-lane roundabout to replace the existing three-way stop-controlled intersection. The project includes reconstructing the three approaches to the roundabout and adding curb and gutter, an enclosed drainage system, and multi-use paths. American Structurepoint managed the right-of-way services, performed complete survey and environmental services, design, and construction inspection services.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak