Creekside Crossing III
American Structurepoint designed the structure and foundation system for this four-story office building. Due to poor soils at the project site, American Structurepoint prepared two bid options for the foundation system: drilled piers and micro-piles (micro-piles were selected for economy). American Structurepoint also designed a reinforced concrete culvert bridge and the foundations for a prefabricated pedestrian bridge to connect remote parking areas with the building. For maximum economy, this building was framed with structural steel, steel joists and joist girders, and concrete slabs on composite steel deck.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak