Crawfordsville Road Development Lot 5
American Structurepoint provided site and civil design services for an 11,200-sft commercial strip center with associated pavement and utility service connections within the Crawfordsville Road Development commercial property. The new facility will be built on approximately 2.2 acres at the southeast corner of Crawfordsville Road and I-465. Our site and permit construction plans included an existing conditions plan; engineered site plan; grading and drainage plan; utility plan; erosion and sediment control plan; stormwater pollution prevention plan; drainage computations; required submittals for permits and approvals from the Town of Speedway, City of Indianapolis, and Marion County; and construction administration.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak