American Structurepoint performed architectural, structural, and civil design of a single-story, 26,272-sft office/warehouse building containing 21,772 sft of finished office space and 4,500 sft of warehouse and storage space for a manufacturer of pneumatic control systems. The project included engineering areas, as well as a multi-media training center. The warehouse provides a clear height of 18 feet and is protected by a fire suppression system. The site was designed to accommodate parking for 102 cars and a 5,300-sft future addition.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak