Cordell-Hull Visitor Center
American Structurepoint was part of the design-build team providing engineering and surveying for the 7,800-sft office and visitors center. This $2 million building serves as a visitor's center, interpretative center, check-in center, and office for the Natural Resource and USACE staff in the Cordell Hull Dam area. The project is designed to achieve LEED Silver certification.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak