This phased construction of a 92-acre mixed-use retail and commercial office development included mass earthwork plans for over 800,000 cubic yards of fill, relocation of the White River Floodway, traffic impact/signal warrant analysis, signal design, and design of master storm drainage and sanitary sewer plans.
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak