CityBus Downtown Traffic Impact Study
CityBus has entered into a master services agreement with American Structurepoint to provide any of our vast range of services on as as-needed basis. To date, our consultants have provided traffic engineering, architecture, and environmental services under this agreement. Traffic engineering services consisted of a traffic impact study for a new downtown transfer station. Architecture services have consisted of the design of a two-bay expansion on CityBus's vehicle storage facility.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak