Citizens Energy Group Lift Station Rehabilitations
This project included design of seven lift stations to replace existing lift stations. Six of the lift station designs were completed to 30 percent including draft specifications, drawings, subsurface utility engineering, topographic survey and electrical design. Four of these lift station designs also included replacement of the force mains. All six of these lift station designs are being procured through the design-build process with the plans developed in two packages. The seventh lift station area behaves as though it is a combined sewer system; we are currently evaluating the collection system to determine if there are stormwater connections that could be removed in a cost-effective manner to allow the lift station to continue to discharge to the current location instead of nearly two miles away.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak