Churchman Road Phase I
This project was designed in three phases. Phase 1 was prompted by private development, with phases 2 and 3 being extensions of the first phase to connect to the existing local roadway system. Phase 1 is a 2-lane roadway that extends easterly from Cosgray Road to the new development at Marimon Drive. Phase 2 extends from the easterly end of phase one to Rings Road. A roundabout will be constructed at the intersection of Churchman Drive and Rings Road. Phase 3 replaces the original phase 1 and Cosgray Road intersection with a roundabout. The overall project includes closed storm sewer systems, water line extensions to connect to existing water lines, connections to existing multi-use paths, and right-of-way plans.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak