Chatham Hills Residential Development
With rolling hills, lush forests, trickling creeks, and steep ravines, Chatham Hills offers a unique residential neighborhood environment, with a championship golf course designed by legendary Pete Dye. American Structurepoint provided engineering, environmental services, site master planning, and land surveying services for the development of this site. The large golf-course community is a multi-phased project, consisting of 1,000 single-family home lots on more than 800 acres of land. Phase I was positioned at the southeast corner of the site, and consisted of the construction of 185 lots on 153 acres.
Our firm’s team offered our full-range of consulting services, including the initial land surveying, as-built surveys, and lot staking. Also, our environmental staff was involved to prepare all the appropriate permit applications, and we designed a sanitary sewer lift station and force main. Our civil engineering team played an integral role, completing the mass grading plans, preliminary platting, detailed site construction plans, hydraulic modeling, and we coordinated with the golf course designer regarding drainage, grading, site layouts and utilities.
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak