Campus Water Distribution System Upgrades, Phase I, VA Butler Healthcare
American Structurepoint provided architecture and engineering services to improve the overall water distribution system to the Butler VA medical campus. It was critical to analyze, report, and recommend upgrades to the 200,000-gallon elevated steel water tank built in 1938. Our Phase I analysis determined a new water tower would be required. American Structurepoint was then selected for phase II to assist in the design of the new tower and any additional site improvements.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak