Buffington Harbor Mixed-Use Development Feasibility Study
American Structurepoint performed a feasibility study on approximately 350 acres for a multi-use lifestyle center on the beautiful south shores of Lake Michigan near Buffington Harbor, then served as the chief civil engineer responsible for grading, drainage, earthwork and utilities coordination, and layout of on- and off-site infrastructure.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak