Arlington Place Health Campus
Arlington Place Health Campus is an innovative approach to the design and delivery of healthcare services for a new generation. This $9.2 million, 64,000-sft post-acute and transitional care center features state-of-the-art engineering and design providing hospitality-driven care to seniors either permanently living in the facility or temporarily residing for short-stay rehabilitation services. The hospitality-inspired design encouraged the architect to establish interactive zones or “third spaces” where guests and residents can gather for impromptu conversations, drinks, snacks, and more.
Arlington Place offers a community room, four different dining venues, including a casual Wi-Fi-enabled café for lighter fare, a pub for evening cocktails with friends and family, and two traditional restaurant-style dining areas. Other unique features designed to create an inviting atmosphere include an in-house movie theater, outside fire pit, fireplaces, salon for haircuts and manicures, fitness center, game room, spa, art and music areas, and walking trails.
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak