Armed Forces Reserve Center, USACE Louisville
Fort Benjamin Harrison, Indiana
American Structurepoint's services included surveying, construction staking, and engineering design. Our engineers completed design for the relocation of 1,200 linear feet of 12-inch sanitary sewer main to serve the new Armed Forces Reserve Center. The design rerouted the sewer main around a detention facility and new parking lot and reconnected existing laterals serving adjacent facilities. Construction had already begun when the need for the sanitary sewer reroute was identified; therefore, the design was expedited so construction was not delayed. Construction on the sanitary sewer began in early November 2012 and lasted for approximately 1 month. The project utilized AutoCAD Civil 3D BIM software to generate sanitary profile design drawings. The construction cost was $80,000.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak