Andre Rodgers Baseball Stadium
American Structurepoint provided structural engineering services for construction of a $21 million, 4,500 seat Andre Rodgers Baseball Stadium in the Queen Elizabeth Sports Center in Nassau, the Bahamas. American Structurepoint is a professional engineering consultant to Dant Clayton of Louisville, Kentucky, engaged to provide the superstructure framing and seating for the new stadium that replaces the original Andre Rodgers Stadium built in 1966 and demolished in 2006. American Structurepoint designed structural steel framing and produced the grandstand framing plans, grandstand framing details, design load criteria, and lateral load resisting system details.
We also performed design of superstructure steel framing connections and provided connection details to Dant Clayton as an aid in preparation of steel fabrication drawings. The stadium is named for Andre Rodgers, the Bahamas’ greatest baseball icon, who played for the New York and San Francisco Giants, Chicago Cubs, and Pittsburgh Pirates.
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak