Anderson Water System Preliminary Engineering
American Structurepoint is working with the City of Anderson and other consultants to identify required water system improvements needed over the next 20 years. Our team will help establish demands, existing repairs/upgrades including conversion of an existing clear well from raw to finished water storage and new facilities needed to maintain water service in Anderson through the year 2035. This work will assist in negotiations with regulators and funding agencies as well as prioritize needed improvements.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak