AmeriPlex Industrial Park
American Structurepoint provided a study and schematic layout to reroute several miles of railroad track for a new 1,500-acre industrial park located at I-70 and I-465. It provided site access for new rail facilities for the new development as well as track lowering and relocation to allow better access to the industrial park. Other projects within the industrial park included a 25,000-sft building on an 8.8-acre site for Hirata Corporation; a 190,000-sft distribution center for Duracell Narita Road and Galileo Drive in the AmeriPlex Industrial Park, including design construction documents for 1,000 feet of new roadway; The O'Hare and LaGuardia buildings, including construction documents and specifications and revisions to the stormwater master plan; and Decatur Boulevard extension, including 1,800 feet of roadway from Thompson Road to Hanna Avenue Phase IV master planning.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak